Superwide Warranty – The Difference
Not only will you enjoy peace of mind and longer machine life when you extend your warranty with Superwide, what really sets our warranty apart from alternative manufacturer and 3rd party provided warranty, is the all-inclusive nature of our cover. Whilst other service contracts often include numerous disclaimers stipulating what items are and are not covered, Superwide have a simple message; we cover it all – if it breaks we’ll fix it, regardless of how it was broken, simply put, we offer fully comprehensive and rapid-response cover, with no additional costs.
The key benefits of On-site Warranty & Breakdown Cover…
- Nationwide rapid response breakdown cover provided by a fleet of fully trained field service engineers.
- Comprehensive all-inclusive warranty with accidental damage cover included as standard.
- Payment can be made in monthly instalments – no need for a single lump sum payment in advance.
- Around 30% of all commonly reported faults can be resolved by advice given over the telephone – with fully trained engineers available on the phones, to help get you running again with minimal fuss.
- We are not restricted to office hours so, subject to availability of a qualified engineer in your area, repairs can even be carried out outside of normal working hours without any additional surcharges.
- Warranty covers all parts (Majority of which we carry in stock) and labour – call us for specific terms on your printer.
Comprehensive On-site Cover with 12-hour Response
Your support package covers all telephone and remote support, parts, labour and consumable costs within the UK for a fixed period. All inclusive accidental damage cover is also included as standard.
Your on-site service and support specifically covers;
Printer & Ancillaries
- All mechanical, electrical and electronic components.
- All printer supplied direct cable connections between the system and PC.
- Printing heads and ink train when used with appropriate and recognised ink systems and when maintained within the manufacturers guidelines.
- External drying units.
- Chassis, covers and fittings.
- Telephone, email, remote and web support included.
All-inclusive Accidental Damage Cover
Accidents happen; an incorrectly loaded roll of media leads to a head crash, someone spills coffee into the printers internals, or even if the machine itself gets crashed into or knocked over. Did you realise that most standard OEM and 3rd party warranty does not provide cover for such eventualities?
All Superwide provided warranty includes as standard all-inclusive accidental damage cover for the type of repairs described in the preceding paragraph.
With this level of fully comprehensive protection, a Superwide warranty gives you complete peace of mind.
Cover is provided on a Yearly Contract basis, however our ‘easy pay’ scheme allows for payment to be made in monthly installments – so there is no need for a single lump sum payment in advance.
Once purchased, cover will be ongoing until determined by either party giving the other not less than 60 days notice in writing, expiring at the end of any calendar month.
Our Breakdown Procedure
In the event of an equipment failure, our priority is your priority: getting the equipment working as quickly as possible. We therefore make things as simple as we can for you. You can call us by phone or email and we will then arrange the earliest possible site visit. Our aim is to get the equipment fixed for you in the quickest possible time.
We are not restricted to office hours so, subject to availability of a qualified engineer in your area, repairs can even be carried out outside of normal working hours without any surcharges.
What equipment is covered?
- Pre-press equipment
- Digital printers and presses
- Print finishing equipment
Breakdown Cover Protection
Breakdown means the sudden and unforeseen failure of a Component arising from any permanent Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic defect, causing the sudden stoppage due to a part being broken, deformed, seized, shattered, burnt out or suffering a component malfunction, necessitating the immediate repair or replacement before its normal operation can be resumed. Adjustment means the adjustment of any Components, which are non-operator controlled, such as drive path systems. Component means any Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic part, which forms part of the printing equipments original specification.
Breakdown Protection Summary
- Any Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical breakdown or failure of the equipment which requires repair or replacement parts, including mechanical maladjustment, fluctuation of electricity supply and failure of environmental control systems.
- Unlimited number of claims.
- All parts, labour and traveling charges included
- Routine and preventative maintenance.
- Consumables and limited life items.
- Incorrect setting of automatic controls.
- Cosmetic damage which does not effect the operation of the equipment.
- Gradual deterioration.
- Software faults.
- Misuse and / or neglect.
- Consequential losses.
Extent of cover is for an unlimited number of claims during the period of cover, up to £25,000.
This process may or may not require a site visit. A link is given to download a test file, which must be printed and returned within seven days. It will be looked at and a decision can then be made to: put the printer on immediate cover, or: arrange a site visit to carry out any necessary pre-contract repairs.
Any work required to bring the printer into working condition will be chargeable.